Sunday, February 21, 2010

pack pack pack...

This weekend was fun, crazy, and a great time to see all my friends before I head acrossed the pond. Fun times at the bars, a girls night dinner party, and some shopping with the bestie. Great times, and even better friends!

I can't believe its this time already.. but my bed is covered in shoes and clothes. Packing day! I'm super proud of myself for starting this early. I have been guilty of waking up the day of my flight and just throwing everything I own into suitcases.. not this time!

I don't want to pack anything boring. Plus I want to have an excuse to buy all kinds of new stuff. But I caved yesterday and bought a new outfit to take with me.. I just loooved this jacket from Express!


I need to start saving my money for H&M and all the cute thrifty shops!
Back to packing... what absolutely needs to make it into one of my 3 suitcases??
-katie

2 comments:

  1. I would say just one winter coat..they take up too much space. AND, though it rains a lot in london NO rain boots. I never saw anyone wearing them. From my observations of people in the train station, a lot of people wear black and white. Some other stores I liked were ASOS, River Island, HARRODS!, and don't forget that cheapo store called Primark. Its like forever 21. Also, Selfridges and Dorothy Perkins! Oh, I would invest in a comfy pair of high heels...those British women walk about in HIGH heels and I don't know how they do it..at least buy some dr. scholls inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvved Primark! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete