Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week One in London

It's already been a full week of London living! I can't believe how quick that was! I can already tell I am going to LOOOOOVE it here.

On day one, I had a great taxi driver from the airport to my new residence. My flat, to my surprise, was even better than I had imagined! (And yes, it looks almost exactly like the pictures in my previous post!)
My first weekend was full of meeting new people, and exploring my small corner of London. hen a week of work, and I'm back to this weekend. Hooray!
Today I plan on running to a park close by, it's so cute, and watching the soccer players makes me wish I brought my cleats! Add it to the "Hey mom, could you mail me ......." list. I have a feeling this list will grow, so maybe I'll wait a week before any requests are made.

Later I have a thrift store shopping date with a new friend. She is also new to London, so fingers crossed, I have a great new friend to explore the town with.

I'll leave you with some pictures. The park I'm headed for right now, and the reason I am running there! yummm..

-katie

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're enjoying it!! Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! take pictures of your apt.!! I want to see the real one! PLease update lots!!

    ReplyDelete