Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kickoff!

Hello cupcake lovers!

My newest hobby.. cupcakes, has become a new project/obsession. In just 2 days, I'll be watching the Sooners kick off the 2009 season by crushing BYU in the new Dallas stadium. And what is better then putting two obsessions together in one place? Well a lot, but Christine told me to start a blog, so ok!

Here is a lovely poem Christine wrote for me and my new blog, please enjoy. And get ready for a great season of cupcakes and football!

Let me introduce myself to you

My Name is Katie and I like to bake various kinds of cupcake
Even though I am girl I appreciate a good pump fake
It’s college football season for heavens sake

Football and Chocolate seem to go hand in hand
And everyone knows at half time you get to see the marching band

Let the tail gating begin
With various Kegs and Gin
Let’s all pray that the Sooners win
Otherwise eating all these sweets would be nothing other than a glorified sin

Cupcakes and Football
That’s what Oklahoma Does!

2 comments: